The May/June issue of Australasian Dentist is now available. In this issue:
- Treatment Planning and Restorative Management
- Bone Necrosis Demarcation using CBCT enhances Periodontic Treatment Planning
- A differential diagnosis of non-neoplastic ulcerations
- Conservative treatment of apical external resorption in a high-risk patient
- Are dentists the snoring treatment experts?
- What is Orofacial Myology?
- VITA Suprinity®: When Glass Ceramic met Zirconia
- Tooth extraction has the benefit of pain relief; however the damage to surrounding tissue can be traumatic
- Synergy in core build-up restorations
- Universal Adhesives: have it your way
- Surgery Design & Construction
Read the issue online here.